Vietnam is a country located in Southeast Asia on the eastern edge of the Indochinese Peninsula. It shares borders with China to the north, Laos to the northwest, Cambodia to the southwest, and has a long coastline along the South China Sea to the east. The capital city is Hanoi, while Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) is the largest city.
Here are some key points about Vietnam:
1. **History:** Vietnam has a rich history that includes periods of Chinese rule, French colonization, and the Vietnam War. The Vietnam War, also known as the Second Indochina War, lasted from 1955 to 1975, and involved North Vietnam (supported by the Soviet Union and China) and South Vietnam (supported by the United States and other anti-communist allies). The war ended with the reunification of North and South Vietnam in 1975.
2. **Culture:** Vietnam has a diverse culture with influences from China, France, and indigenous traditions. The country is known for its traditional music, dance, and art, including the water puppetry unique to the northern regions.
3. **Economy:** Vietnam has experienced significant economic growth in recent years and has become one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. The country has a diverse economy with agriculture, manufacturing, and services sectors playing important roles.
4. **Tourism:** Vietnam is a popular tourist destination, known for its beautiful landscapes, historical sites, and vibrant cities. Ha Long Bay, the ancient town of Hoi An, and the Cu Chi Tunnels are among the many attractions.
5. **Cuisine:** Vietnamese cuisine is renowned for its fresh ingredients and complex flavors. Pho (noodle soup), banh mi (a type of sandwich), and spring rolls are some of the well-known dishes.
6. **Language:** The official language is Vietnamese. The Vietnamese writing system uses the Latin alphabet with diacritics to indicate tones.
7. **Government:** Vietnam is a socialist republic with a single-party system, and the Communist Party of Vietnam is the only legal political party.
8. **Religion:** The predominant religions in Vietnam include Buddhism, Confucianism, and Taoism. There are also significant communities of Catholics and followers of Cao Dai and Hoa Hao.
Overall, Vietnam is a country with a rich cultural heritage, a turbulent but impactful history, and a growing economy in the contemporary world.
|Visiting Vietnam is an excellent option for people looking for a new experience. From sunny beaches to delicious cuisine and vibrant cultural attractions, Vietnam is a rewarding destination.
Before traveling, it is important to know the Vietnam visa requirements. These steps will help you navigate the process.
Do I Need a Visa for Vietnam?Most visitors will need a visa to enter Vietnam. People in many African countries and parts of Asia are exempt from Vietnam visa requirements. Citizens of North American and European countries will need to obtain a visa. Why? Visas are required by most countries for citizens of other countries to enter. Some governments require visitors to obtain a visa prior to arriving, while others issue visas to people upon arrival. Vietnam visa requirements are actually a combination of these two approaches. Visitors must apply in advance for a visa approval letter, and then obtain the official visa stamp in their passports upon arrival in the country. Fortunately, the application for a visa approval letter can be completed and submitted online.
How to Do a Vietnam Visa Application OnlineTo make the process easier for you, Vietnam Visa is here to help you with the process of obtaining a visa for travel to Vietnam. Our online application is quick and easy, as well as fully supported by our knowledgeable staff. We recommend you choose to get a visa on arrival, as picking up your visa at all Vietnamese international airports is simple and convenient. Just follow the online process beforehand, and you will be ready to get your visa stamp in Vietnam. Here’s how to apply for a Vietnam Visa online in 4 easy steps:
Here’s how to apply for a Vietnam Visa online in 4 easy steps:
Get started by filling out the secure online form
Confirm and pay
Receive and print the Approval Letter
Get your visa stamp upon arrival at one of three Vietnam international airports
We Are Here to Help You Prepare for a Great VisitFor further assistance, you can contact us at email@example.com or through our hotline at (+84) 832 320 320 We guarantee our services, which include:
In order to get your Vietnam visa, you must pay two types of fees: The APPROVAL LETTER FEE ( paid online ) and STAMPING FEE ( paid in cash at Vietnam airports )
Visa Pre-Approval Letter Fee
Stamping FeeFollowing are Stamp Fee updates for 2019 (price per person): $25 for 1 month/3 month Single Entry visa $50 for 1 month/3 month Multiple Entry visas Applicants pay Stamp Fees directly at the airport in cash using either Vietnam dong or U.S. dollars. If you have any questions regarding visa fees or currencies, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our hotline at (+84) 832 320 320.