This is quote only and we are not holding any confirmed reservation either in the airline or in hotel. This offer is valid only for limited seats & Subject to availability. The booking is processed after receiving the advance amount. Final status shall be communicated within 72 hours / 3 full working days of booking (after collection of token amount). If we fail to give you confirmation than entire Advance amount is refundable to you.
Executive Council of the Government of Dubai has recently issued a Resolution No (2) of 2014, regarding the introduction of “Tourism Dirham" compulsory on all booked hotel accommodation in Dubai. The Tourism Dirham implementation date will be effective 31st March 2014. The above costing does not include this tax and it is to be paid by the guest directly at the hotel at the time of Checkout like:
• 3 Star Hotel - USD 3 / AED 10 Per room per night
• 4 Star Hotel - USD 4 / AED 15 Per room per night
• 5 Star Hotel - USD 5.50 / AED 20 Per room per night
Package cost Calculation based on Foreign Currency:
This package cost is based on notional USD rate at Rs. 74/-, the benchmark rate taken uniformly as USD is too much volatile and can’t be changed in itinerary/handout frequently. This is the HDFC Bank TT Selling rate taken at which the Bank will be making remittance to vendors abroad through Telex Transfer for land-arrangements etc. Please don’t get confused with the Inter Bank rate or Currency buying/selling rates being quoted on Currency rate sites or Bank’s Currency trading site.
To avoid the impact of future fluctuation you can get the package cost freeze by making 100% payment of package cost adjusted at the prevailing TT selling rate of HDFC Bank at time booking or within 5 days of it. There will be Rs.500/- pp extra towards Remittance & Bank transaction charges payable as remittance will be sent separately for & on your behalf.
Else, if you choose to make payments as per Schedule of Payment given in itinerary - at time of full & final payment the TT selling rate prevailing at that time shall apply.
Terms & Conditions for tour booking in relation to Covid 19 pandemic.
As these terms and conditions for tour booking in relation to COVID 19 pandemic but still it shall apply to similar situations giving rise to an abrupt stoppage of the tour booked.
Tourists travelling to Dubai
Before you book
Check if you need a Visa.
Depending on your nationality you can get a visa on arrival, or you can apply for your rearranged visit Visa from Dubai Immigration before you travel.
Before you travel
Please check the following before you undergo any travel to Dubai:
1. Ensure you meet entry visa requirements to visit the UAE. You can check if you need a visa here.
2. As of 26 February 2022, all passengers arriving to Dubai from any point of origin (including GCC countries) must fulfil one of three requirements:
(i) hold a valid vaccination certificate with a QR code proving they are fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the WHO or the UAE
(ii) hold a negative PCR test with a QR code, issued within 48 hours from the time of sample collection to the flight time by an approved health service provider
(iii) hold a valid medical certificate with a QR code issued by relevant authorities that shows they have recovered from COVID‑19 within a month prior to the date of arrival.
For further details, please visit: Dubai Airports | Emirates.
3. All certificates must be printed in English or Arabic; certificates in other languages are acceptable if they can be validated at the originating station (the date and time of the test must be detailed). The printed certificate must have a valid QR code. No hand written, SMS or digital certificates will be accepted.
4. You may be required to take a PCR test at Dubai Airports on arrival, and self quarantine until you receive a negative result. Passengers who test positive must follow guidelines issued by the Dubai Health Authority. All travellers must check the country requirements from which they are departing.
5. Children under the age of 12 and passengers with a severe or moderate disability are exempt from the PCR test.
6. Ensure you have medical travel insurance with international coverage that covers COVID-19 before travelling.
From Your Destination
1. Get your vaccine certificate with a QR code ready, showing that you are fully vaccinated – it must be a vaccine approved by the WHO or the UAE. If you are not fully vaccinated, (i) take a PCR test and get a valid negative COVID‑19 certificate and QR code, issued within 48 hours from the time of sample collection to the flight time by an approved health service provider or (ii) get a medical certificate with a QR code issued by relevant authorities, showing that you have recovered from COVID‑19 within 1 month prior to the date of arrival: Dubai Airports | Emirates.
2. All certificates must be printed in English or Arabic; certificates in other languages are acceptable if they can be validated at the originating station (the date and time of the test must be detailed). The printed certificate must have a valid QR code. No hand written, SMS or digital certificates will be accepted. There are designated laboratories where you can take the test. Please check with your airlines before departure. If you are travelling with Emirates, please click here for a list of accredited labs.
3. Please note airlines have the right to deny travellers if they display any symptoms of COVID-19.
Arriving at Airport
1. You may be asked to take a COVID-19 PCR test. Passengers who need to get a test done at arrival in Dubai should either wait in their place of residence or hotel until they receive their negative results, which is expected within 24 hours. Children under the age of 12 and passengers with a severe or moderate disability are exempt from the PCR test.
2. Passengers who test positive for COVID-19 must follow the guidelines issued by the Dubai Health Authority.
Additional Terms and Conditions:-
If due to pandemic the tour cannot be availed altogether then our liability will be limited to refund of tour money after deducting 5% of the tour costs and amount spent towards the booked services which are held up with service providers. Once the tour commences there shall be no refund.
We shall not be bound to refund the amount held up with service providers like airlines, hotels or DMC, etc. unless they refund us in our bank account.
You have to take all the precautions during the travel including repatriation expenses if you are stranded due to suspension of service abruptly due to law enforcement at your destination or transit places. There is no guarantee of any kind of physical or financial support during such eventuality where the tour is affected due to pandemic like situation.
Every country may issue its travel requirements, procedures for prior to arrival or departure at the destination to be followed at ports, rules for medical testings and examination, and so on, which must be followed. The company will not be responsible if these procedures cause any hindrance to the smooth execution of tours. You must carry contingency funds to meet any travel related medical tests or quarantine related expenses.
Dated the 10th February 2022
Government of India Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Guidelines for International Arrivals (in supersession of all guidelines issued on the subject on and after 20 January 2022)
The global and Indian growth trajectory of COVID-19 pandemic continues with regional variations. The need to monitor the continuously changing nature of virus and evolution of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern (VOCs) thus, must still remain in focus. The extant guidelines for international arrivals in India continue being formulated taking a risk-based approach. While monitoring the nature and spread of infection in the country and across the globe, cognizance is also given to the fact that economic activities need to be taken up in an unhindered manner.
This document provides protocols to be complied by international travellers as well as those to be followed by airlines and all points of entry (airports, seaports and land border).
This Standard Operating Procedure shall be valid w.e.f. 14th February 2022 (00.01 Hrs IST) till further orders. Based on the risk assessment, this document shall be reviewed from time to time.
A.1. Planning for Travel
i. All travellers should
a. Submit complete and factual information in self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal (https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration) before the scheduled travel, including last 14 days travel details.
b. Upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report* (The test should have been conducted within 72 hrs prior to undertaking the journey) OR Certificate of completing full primary vaccination schedule of COVID-19 vaccination**.
c. Each passenger shall also submit a declaration with respect to authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution, if found otherwise.
ii. They should also give an undertaking on the portal or otherwise to Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India, through concerned airlines before they are allowed to undertake the journey that they would abide by the decision of the appropriate government authority any post arrival requirement to undergo home/institutional quarantine/ self-health monitoring, as warranted.
A.2. Before Boarding
i. Do’s and Don'ts shall be provided along with ticket to the travellers by the airlines/agencies concerned.
ii. Airlines to allow boarding by only those passengers who have filled in all the information in the Self Declaration Form on the Air Suvidha portal and uploaded the negative RT-PCR test report or Covid -19 vaccination certificate of having completed the primary vaccination schedule**.
iii. At the time of boarding the flight, only asymptomatic travellers will be allowed to board after thermal screening.
iv. All passengers shall be advised to download Aarogya Setu app on their mobile devices.
A.3. During Travel
i. In-flight announcement about COVID-19 including precautionary measures to be followed shall be made at airports and in flights and during transit.
ii. During in-flight crew shall ensure that COVID appropriate behaviour is followed at all times.
iii. If any passenger reports symptoms of COVID-19 during flight, he/she shall be isolated as per protocol.
iv. Proper in-flight announcements should be made by the airlines regarding the testing requirements and people who need to undergo such testing to avoid any congestion at the arrival airports.
A.4. On arrival
i. De-boarding should be done ensuring physical distancing.
ii. Thermal screening would be carried out in respect of all the passengers by the health officials present at the airport. The self-declaration form filled online shall be shown to the airport health staff.
iii. The passengers found to be symptomatic during screening shall be immediately isolated and taken to medical facility as per health protocol. If tested positive, their contacts shall be identified and managed as per laid down protocol#.
iv. The following protocol post arrival shall also be followed
a. A sub-section (2% of the total passengers in the flight) shall undergo random post- arrival testing at the airport on arrival.
b. Such travellers in each flight shall be identified by the concerned airlines (preferably from different countries). They will submit the samples and shall be allowed to leave the airport.
c. If such travellers are tested positive, their samples should be further sent for genomic testing at INSACOG laboratory network.
d. They shall be treated/isolated as per laid down standard protocol.
v. All travellers will self-monitor their health for next 14 days of arrival.
vi. If travellers under self-health monitoring, develop signs and symptoms suggestive of COVID- 19, they will immediately self-isolate and report to their nearest health facility or call National helpline number (1075)/ State Helpline Number.
International travellers arriving at seaports/land ports
i. International travellers arriving through seaports/land ports will also have to undergo the same protocol as above, except that facility for online registration is not available for such passengers currently.
ii. Such travellers shall submit the self-declaration form to the concerned authorities of Government of India at seaports/land ports on arrival.
* Children under 5 years of age are exempted from both pre- and post-arrival testing. However, if found symptomatic for COVID-19 on arrival or during the period of self-monitoring period, they shall undergo testing and treated as per laid down protocol.
** There are Countries which have agreement with India on mutual recognition of vaccination certificates of Nationally recognised or WHO recognised vaccines. Similarly, there are Countries which presently do not have such an agreement with India, but they exempt Indian citizens fully vaccinated with Nationally recognised or WHO recognised vaccines. On the basis of reciprocity, the travellers from only such Countries which provide quarantine-free entry to Indians will be allowed for relaxation under Certificate of completing full primary vaccination schedule of COVID-19 vaccination. The listing of such Countries is available on website of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (mohfw.gov.in) and the link of the same will be available at website of Ministry of External Affairs and Air Suvidha Portal. This is also a dynamic list and will be updated from time to time. The travellers from such countries only are considered for allowing entry based on vaccination certificate & shall upload their fully vaccinate certificate on the Air Suvidha portal.
# Contacts of the suspect case are the co-passengers seated in the same row, 3 rows in front and 3 rows behind along with identified Cabin Crew.
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Any peak season Surcharges.
Any increase in Airfare, Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharge, Visa fee.
Urgent visa charges.
All kind of tips to drivers, guides, representative.
Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
Cost of excursions, sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than mentioned in the "INCLUSIONS" tab.
Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
· The Halt shall be of 10 - 30 minutes at particular places. Some places shall be panoramic tours (photo stop). Tour operator shall decide the sequence and route for the city tour as per its convenience and feasibility depending upon the roads and traffic conditions.
· In case of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
· The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
· Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
· Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in / late checkout are subject to availability.
· Above Mentioned Itinerary, Flight, Timing & rates are subject to change.
· We will not be responsible for visa delay/rejection.
· Please take care of all your personal belongings and valuable and note that Local Operator will not be held liable for any loss.
· Date and timings of THE above tour program can be changed by the local tour operator.
· After booking Confirmation Rs. 2,000/- per person per Amendment Charges.
· Honeymoon package is applicable till six month after the Marriage.
· Room type Twin or Double is at the sole discretion of Hotels. Hotels allocate the rooms on Run of The House basis.
· Equivalent * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars.
· Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
· Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel).
· Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of an increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
· Hotel cancellation policies apply.
· Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company you may verify the same by directly contacting the concerned hotel by visiting their website or Tel no. We endeavour to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provide by the hotel company. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating the hotel company by visiting their website or by contacting the hotel management on Telephone number.
· Meals- We reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. The Meals are preset and the choice of menu is not available.
· Baggage Allowance-Generally one suitcase not exceeding 20 Kgs of Weight and 62 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as check-in Baggage. One bag of not more than 07 Kgs and 42 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as Handbag/ Cabin Bag in Economy Class.
· Tour Escort- No tour guide / Escort accompanies our groups from India to aboard & back to India.
Additional & over-riding T&C for Group Package:
1. This tour is at budget provided for. You can go for higher value tour components at much higher rates. You can explore the same with our sale executive.
2. The purpose of the itinerary is to cover the events mentioned therein. City tours are drive through the city with few photos stops.
3. There is no choice for the hotel as we have to arrange a hotel taking into consideration an itinerary in the given budget. You are requested to visit the website of the hotel for more details. Check-in is normally 2-4 pm while check-out is around 11 am. Meals are with a pre-set menu.
4. Itinerary may be changed by tour manager while execution of the tour hence do not fix your own programme at all as the itinerary is subject to change.
5. If you are a senior citizen or/and differently-abled person or person with special need then you must not venture at all as tours are without any attendant to provide any kind of support or assistance during the tour. There will be no medical assistance and in event of any requirement, one has to depend upon local facility at his/her own expenses. We, therefore, advise you to carry sufficient contingency funds. It is a must to have Travel Insurance with required medical insurance cover.
6. PAN card Number and also valid email id is necessary to initiate booking. Apart from this your full cooperation for KYC (Know Your Customer) is mandatory. No cash payment will be accepted in violation of government guidelines and without disclosure of its source.
7. Processing charges applicable at 5% of the package cost if the booking is withdrawn before confirmation booking reference No. is communicated from our end. Thereafter cancellation charges applicable as per terms & conditions of Booking given elsewhere in itinerary / handout.
All Tour packages offered by us are governed by the terms and conditions and undertakings in the package tour - service agreement along with the booking form, which is incorporated herein by reference.
Note of Caution Before Booking of Package/Travel Tour Component:
Travel tour packages / travel tour components that you are intent to book from us are of such nature where one has to undertake a considerable amount of walking and physical activity to enjoy them. All tours involve long hours of travelling and some tour components may include theme park activities such as speed boat rides, balloon rides and other adventure sports which are suitable only for medically / physically fit persons. We, therefore, forewarn heart patients, pregnant women, senior citizens, persons those requiring special care, patients of a respiratory disorder, persons suffering from arthritis, blood pressure and diabetes, not to undertake tour. There will be no medical help that can be provided during such tours. It is therefore advised not to venture if any person requires special medical attention during the tour. There is no luggage assistance and it is expected every tourist to manage his own luggage. Some of the tourist products are without elevators / escalators and one may have to use stairs. Inspite the above-mentioned warning tourist who undertakes tour at his own volition and risk, We will not be responsible for any medical complication that may arise during the tour. Not only this, one has to be medically fit and energetic to undertake tour packages. You must, therefore, satisfy yourself by undergoing medical checkup and obtain a medical fitness certificate from your registered medical practitioner.
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
The cancellation charge will be as per the booking condition of the tour & we shall be constrained to levy the following Cancellation charges (per person):-
• If cancellation is made any time not less than 31 days prior to departure, Rs. 20,000/- per person shall be deducted. (except Normal ticket cancellation and Visa charges).
• If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 60% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• If cancellation is made 14 to 07 days prior to departure, 80% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• If cancellation is made within 06 days prior to departure or In case a passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• Once the booking is confirmed during Super Peak period (Christmas and New Year Period between 22nd December and 03rd January) Cancellation fee of 75% of Tour Cost will be charged for all booking cancelled within 45 days of travel.
• We cannot be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of On arrival of Visa / Delay in the issuance of Visa” and applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.
• Any package where Go First or IndiGo or SpiceJet is involved the ticket amount is nonrefundable and postponement is also not allowed.
Cancellation Policy applicable for booking done as Guarantee Booking:
This is to inform you, prior to confirming your bookings which need guarantee booking that our normal cancellation policy mentioned immediately here above will not be applicable for your booking. Your booking is having travel tour components which need guarantee booking, which means no cancellation will be allowed once the booking is made for you. Therefore general cancellation policy mentioned above will be superseded by the following cancellation policy: If cancellation is made any time once the booking is confirmed irrespective of the number of days before departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
Please note that your booking shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the company. Kindly read the same properly before signing. The above terms being provided are capsulated. Ask our representative for detailed terms and conditions applying your tour package and your bookings. Our company is a travel and holiday organizer and we do not control or operate any airline, neither its own nor control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned herein or offered to sale at any point of time in near future. However, it takes reasonable care in selecting all the ingredients which are offered to sale, it is made clear that our company only selects and inspect them and have no control in running them, we cannot be held responsible of any delay, improper services provided by an independent agency, airlines, transport, hotel any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotelier, airline, shipping company coach owner/coach operator who are the company's independent contractor arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. Neither we can be held responsible for the delay nor deficiency in services provided by the agency, airlines, transport, hotel any provider of services, or/and any act or actions of co-traveller, co-passenger which may result in availing the following and/or other services on the tour.
Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used. Kindly be advised above rates are as of date and subject to change without prior notice. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation. The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor-made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final. This intimation supersedes all previous offers by us and any verbal communication or offer made earlier by any of our representatives.
By making booking online, you agree to the above mentioned Terms & Conditions, Payment Terms, Foreign Exchange Terms, Visa Guidelines, Cancellation Policy in detail and all Terms and Conditions of the Contract.
Read & Download the Contract