4N/5D Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package (AHTH01)
Tour Tentative Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival in Thailand. Onwards To Pattaya
Welcome To the Land of Smiles. Arrive At Thailand Airport and Proceed to Gate No.10 And Meet Your Hotel Representative for Onward Transfer to Pattaya Hotel.
Arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport and after clearing Immigration and Custom formalities, proceed towards the meeting point. Airport Representative will greet you and welcome you. Airport Meeting Point: Exit C - Gate 10 *Guests are requested to report at the meeting point at-least 15 minutes prior to pick-uptime mentioned in the voucher Hotel Check-in time: 1400 hrs. For guests who have not booked rooms from one night before, are requested to wait at the hotel lobby for Check-In time. Hotel may provide rooms early if available. This is subject to availability and at the discretion of the hotel.
Day 2 : Pattaya- Coral Island Tour
Coral Island Tour by Speedboat with Indian Lunch
Coral Island – also known as Koh Larn – is a little patch of paradise just a 45-minute boat ride from Pattaya Pier. The largest of Pattaya’s Near Islands, it is ringed by beautiful white-sand beaches and warm turquoise seas. The verdant hilly interior can be explored along with a series of roads and well-maintained footpaths, providing great views of the Pattaya coastline.
Day 3 : Day at Leisure
Choose from a variety of optional tours. Contact our Duty Manager on
Day 4 : Pattaya To Bangkok + En-Route Bangkok City Tour
Enjoy your afternoon exploring the rich heritage of Bangkok and its culture. Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Tri Mit) which is more than 700 years old and is the world’s largest Gold Buddha. It is a treasure of Thailand and Buddhism. Marble Temple is (Wat Ben Cha Ma Bo Phit) one of the most modern works of Thai Religious Architecture
Pattaya to Bangkok Enroute Bangkok City Tour
Day 5 : Departure Day
After Spending a Fun-Filled Vacation In Pattaya And Bangkok, It Is Time To Depart From Bangkok With Fond Memories Of Your Trip.
Check out from hotel and drop at Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
Tour Ends with sweet memories. Thanks for choosing Aggarwal Holidays
- 04 Nights at the Hotel
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel
- Meet and Greet at Airport
- Bangkok Airport – Pattaya hotel Transfers
- Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok Hotel - Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch
- Enroute Bangkok City Tour (Golden Buddha Temple + Marble Buddha Temple)
- All tours and transfers for Sightseeing on SIC basis
FLIGHT DETAILS ( MAYBE CHANGE)
DEL 05:30 >>> BKK 11:20 Flight No: 6E-85
BKK 12:20 >>> DEL 14:50 Flight No: 6E-86
- Thailand Visa
- Tipping, Portage & Travel Insurance
- Any services not mentioned above
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The above offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations and Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- Above offer includes lowest airfare as of now, which is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above offer is subject to change without prior notice & Subject to confirmation/ availability.
- Any Hike in hotel rates, Airfare, Airport Tax or Fuel will attract a Surcharge to be paid prior the departure dates.
- Once Hotel Booking is reconfirmed there is no refund / Cancellation.
- No Change / No refund in package if flight delays due to any reason.
- The Package is valid for a minimum of two people travelling together.
- Normally the Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon but can change as per the Hotel’s Policy. Early check-in/ late checkout are subject to availability.
- The Pax to verify the time from the Hotel as regards meal timing & strictly adhere to same to avoid the privilege.
- The Pax to report to lobby for transfer, city tour strictly at the designated time. In case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsible to the same and no refund on account the same will be entertained.
- Rs.25000/- per person for Land Package - Once booking is received.
- 45- 35 days: 75% of the total land cost.
- 35 – 0 days: 100% cancellation will apply
- Visa Fee & Service charges are non-refundable.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non-refundable.
- The above policy will change in case of Hong Kong, Gentling Highlands, Maldives and other destinations where 100% cancellation shall be applicable after confirmation.
- Star Classification of Hotels/Resort is based on information provided by the individual Hotel/Resort you may verify same by directly contacting the concerned hotel by visiting their website or Telephone number. We Endeavour to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. We do not own any responsibility for any correct star rating and type of bedroom provide by the Hotel/Resort. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided by the Hotel/Resort, this may also be got verified by directly communicating the Hotel/Resort by visiting their website or by contacting the Hotel/Resort management on Telephone number. Hope so above is in order. For any further detail, feel free to contact me.
- We need Rs. 30,000/- per person as a booking deposit with passport copies - Photo page, address page.
- Air tickets full payment to be made before issuing of the tickets.
- Hotel payment to be made before time limit of hotels.
- We need at least 48 hours to process your vouchers after receiving full and final payment.
This is merely an offer and no reservation has been made as yet. The offer is subject to your confirmation and the availability of the air seats and the hotel.